DBS – [ Momentum Slowing Down? Time To Take Some Profits? ]

26th November, 2020, 7:00 AM

DBS – [ Momentum Slowing Down? Time To Take Some Profits? ]

Chart Source: Poemsview 26th Nov 2020

DBS named the best bank in the world in 2018 was a stock that has been on our watchlist for a long time!

Back in late Sept when we posted on DBS it was just trading slightly below $20. We continued to update our clients in mid  OCT (see above for a snap shot)  and an update again in late Oct. Since then, DBS has rocketed over 25% and we hope you managed to catch a ride on this rocket!

So the question is, is it time to take profits? Well, the answer really lies on your objective for entering. If this trade has met your objective price target, then it’s wise to sell or at least take some profits.

If your objective was to invest in the banks for dividends for the long haul, then selling now and putting your funds back in the bank might not be the best thing. Banks interest rates as we all know are rock bottom *psst* its 0.05% the last we checked. Just check out the rates HERE! So leaving it in the stock might be a wiser thing to do unless you have somewhere else you want to deploy your funds too. At current price, DBS yield is around 4% still decent as compared to leaving it in the bank.

So now lets take a look at the chart to get some sense of direction. From the technical perspective, DBS saw an increase in volume today but the candle didn’t show a full body one and it actually closed slightly below its opening price. Short term wise, we feel DBS might be over extended and a pullback to the 5ema first would be healthy and a pullback to 10ema would be even better! We have drawn the support and resistance for reference too. Common indicators are also showing signs of overbought region. We would prefer a pullback before an entry!

Want to cut through the noise and get such trade alerts straight to your handphone?

Then be our EXCLUSIVE CLIENT and find out how much value is waiting for you!

See you onboard soon!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

Frencken – [ Possible For Further Move Up? ]

25th November, 2020, 7:31 AM

Frencken – [ Possible For Further Move Up? ]Frencken 25th Nov 2020

Chart Source: Poemsview 25th Nov 2020

Frencken started its engine late evening yesterday when volume started piling in. We saw some positive price action in Frencken a week back and alerted our EXCLUSIVE CLIENTS then.

We can see from the chart that volume has increased and how it managed to stay above the $1.09 resistance too. The uptrend line is currently supporting Frencken too. These are positive signs for us and if this continues we might see it eventually move up to $1.19.

Other electronics stocks are starting to move too, with Hi-p taking the lead this round.

Want to cut through the noise and get such trade alerts straight to your handphone?

Then be our EXCLUSIVE CLIENT and find out how much value is waiting for you!

See you onboard soon!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

Keppel Corp – [ Up 10% Since Alert, Next Stop?]

23rd November, 2020, 7:17 AM

Keppel Corp – [ Up 10% Since Alert, Next Stop?]

Image source: Keppelcorp.com

Keppel Corp 23rd Nov 2020

Image Source: Poemsview 23rd Nov 2020

Keppel Corp one of Singapore’s stock darling has been on a downtrend for awhile before finding some footing at the double bottom of around $4.08. It was only after it released its recent set of results that actually saw some buying interest. It’s also part of the STI component stock hence we can see why STI has been moving up.

The bullish engulfing candle on 30th Oct came with volume which caught our attention but as there was a downtrend line and the 50ema nearby we waited for confirmation. So as Keppel Corp gathered strength we alerted our clients on 5th Nov of this trade analysis. Letting them in on how we analyze our stocks as seen from above. We’re glad it hit our second target of $5.10 up 10% since our alert. So what’s next for Keppel Corp?

As usual, let’s take a look at the chart to see it from a technical perspective. As Keppel Corp has risen a fair bit from the bottom, a break or pullback would be healthy in order for it to continue its upwards move. A pullback to the 5ema of around $4.80 might be an opportunity to scale in if you missed the first round. An eventual target we might see could be the longer term downtrend line of around $5.40+.

Continue  to keep watch!

Want to cut through the noise and get such trade alerts straight to your handphone?

Then be our EXCLUSIVE CLIENT and find out how much value is waiting for you!

See you onboard soon!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

SATS – [ Time To Take A Breather? ]

20th November, 2020, 7:10 AM

SATS – [ Time To Take A Breather? ]

Image source: Sats.com

Sats 20th Nov 2020

Chart Source: Poemsview 20th Nov 2020

With news of a potential vaccine coming out, transport, airline, hospitality all saw a nice recovery. Sats is one of them that benefited from this news. As Sats is part of the STI component stock, it has also pushed the STI up for the last few days.

Way back in Aug Sats was already mentioned here in our Blog and in late Oct we updated once more when  Sats was trading around $3.14. A month later and it’s now trading at $4.14 a very nice upside of over 30% since oct.  Now with all the optimism in the air and with prices running up quite a bit, the question is is it time to rest?

To answer that, let’s take a look at the charts. Firstly, we noticed that as the price increases, the volume actually starts decreasing, not the most positive sign for a strong uptrend. Also common indicators would show it being in the overbought region too. Lastly, it had an eight day move up ever since the gap up so some rest or pullback is not much to ask for. Current resistance is around $4.18 – $4.20 and some pullback to $4 which is around the 5ema or slightly lower would be healthy for SATS.

Keep a lookout!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

HPH Trust – [ Riding The Wave Up, Where’s The Next Resistance? ]

18th November, 2020, 1:47 PM

HPH Trust – [ Riding The Wave Up, Where’s The Next Resistance? ]HPH Trust 18th Nov 2020

Chart Source: Poemsview 18th Nov 2020

HPH Trust up 12% so far, saw a gap up this morning and never looked back ever since! It would honestly be mentally tougher to try to get in there when there was better opportunity the week before.

From our post just last week, we saw HPH Trust trading at $0.154 breaking its horizontal resistance with an increased in volume and that was what caught our attention. We can see that the 5ema supported the stock and volume was very low during each profit taking which presented another good chance for entry.

From a technical point of view, HPH trust has hit two of our targets, $0.160 and $0.167 and $0.172 is the previous high resistance. Breaking that might see it test the 0.177 resistance which you’ll need to zoom out of the charts to see. HPH Trust had some coverager over here. And as mentioned from our previous post, with biden winning the US election , a less aggressive foreign policy could see some relief in the shipping sector.

We hope you managed to learn something from our sharing! Have a good trading day ahead!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

 

ComfortDelgro – [ Riding The Recovery Wave, Is It Time To Take Profits? ]

18th November, 2020, 7:17 AM

ComfortDelgro – [ Riding The Recovery Wave, Is It Time To Take Profits? ]

ComfortDelgro 18th nov 2020

Chart Source: Poemsview 18th Nov 2020

Hard hit stocks relating to tourism like SATS, SIA and even Comfortdelgro saw a nice rebound in the last few session as news of potential vaccine crowded the headlines. Transport, hospitality, airline stocks all had some nice gains as investors started to rotate to these stocks on hopes of recovery.

Comfortdelgro part of the STI component was a stock that we were eyeing for a recovery when a vaccine is found as demand for taxi would start increasing as people start to travel more and tourist starts to come back too. We saw some positive price action at around $1.49 just last Wednesday and alerted our EXCLUSIVE CLIENTS as shown above!

We’re glad Comfortdelgro had a positive move up reaching our 2nd price target of $1.61 gaining 8% in a week! It is currently at the 200ema and given its a long term resistance, we won’t be surprised if it takes a break first before continuing on its journey to $1.68 and maybe even $1.79. So taking some profits here is not wrong to us. =)

Want to cut through the noise and get such trade alerts straight to your handphone?

Then be our EXCLUSIVE CLIENT and find out how much value is waiting for you!

See you onboard soon!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

OCBC – [ Sector Rotation, Cyclical Sectors Benefiting]

11th November, 2020, 5:49 PM

OCBC – [ Sector Rotation, Cyclical Sectors Benefiting]OCBC 11th nov 2020

Chart Source: Poemsview 11th Nov 2020

OCBC along with the other two banks saw a surge in price over the last few days and even before the election results were out. As these three banks make up quite a heavy component of the STI, it was no surprise that we saw the STI trending up the last few days too.

We wanted to be prudent and wait for results to be out before entering the market as we never know what may happen and anticipating results could result in being a hero or zero! As OCBC showed signs of interest and life on monday we alerted our EXCLUSIVE CLIENTS on this trade analysis and we’re glad OCBC gave us a favourable run. From our alert of $9, it has ran up to $9.58 which is more than 6% in three days!

From a technical perspective , OCBC has ran up for about 5 days and today’s volume has started to decrease. Some possible scenarios, we might see it push higher to our next target of around $9.84 which is also the gap resistance in the next couple of days. Optimism on vaccine news has funds flowing to the more cyclical sectors on hopes of recovery. It could also take a break as it ran up quite a bit so having a break is a positive thing. We’ll prefer for a retracement before looking at it again.

Want to cut through the noise and get such trade alerts straight to your handphone?

Then be our EXCLUSIVE CLIENT and find out how much value is waiting for you!

See you onboard soon!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

HPH Trust – [ A New Up Wave Coming? Let’s See The Charts]

10th November, 2020, 7:07 AM

HPH Trust – [ A New Up Wave Coming? Let’s See The Charts]HPH 10th Nov 2020

Chart Source: Poemsview 10th nov 2020

HPH Trust USD saw an increase in volume with a nice upside movement too. Let’s take a look at it from a technical perspective. It has broken above its horizontal resistance of $0.148 and with volume coming in we might see it push towards the next resistance at $0.16 and maybe even $0.167.

With biden winning the US election , a less aggressive foreign policy could see some relief in the shipping sector.

Keep a close eye for HPH Trust. We’re looking at the USD one so take note of the foreign currency.

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

AEM – [ Here’s What We Did Today, Bullish Candle, Can It Sustain?]

9th November, 2020, 10:44 PM

AEM – [ Here’s What We Did Today, Bullish Candle, Can It Sustain?]AEM 9th Nov 2020

Chart Source: Poemsview 9th Nov 2020

AEM saw a strong push up today up over 5%! Head over to our facebook page to find out what we did today!

https://www.facebook.com/singaporehumblestock/posts/3261163827344303

With a good volume coming in, we might see AEM heading towards the next resistance of $3.90

Don’t forget to checkout our facebook and see how you can be the first to receive such trade alerts!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy

Xiaomi (1810.HK) – [ Big Up Move Came In, Can It Sustain? ]

5th November, 2020, 7:15 AM

Xiaomi (1810.HK) – [ Big Up Move Came In, Can It Sustain? ]
Xiaomi 5th Nov 2020

Chart Source: Poemsview 5th Nov 2020

Xiaomi should be no stranger to most with most household having at least a xiaomi product. It could be their handphone, their robot vacuum or even their power bank which i own two of it! Xiaomi has recently been added to the HSI in July and since then did some retracement.

Back in Sept when it was trading at HKD$21 we also shared it with our clients sending the charts, plotting the  potential support and resistance and letting them understand how we view the markets.

So fast forward to yesterday when Xiaomi saw a burst of energy when it finally broke out of its downtrend line of $22.90 and made a dash to our first resistance of $23.95. It even went on to $24.45 a good 6% run since the break  and eventually settling just below our resistance line.  If Xiaomi can now stay above $23.95 we might see it move up to $24.90 area! Fingers crossed! From the chart, good volume came in which is the  highest for the last 1.5 months so this move up should be able sustain and hopefully meet our next resistance of $24.90.

Want to cut through the noise and get such trade alerts straight to your handphone?

Then be our EXCLUSIVE CLIENT and find out how much value is waiting for you!

See you onboard soon!

Yours

Humbly

Kelwin&Roy